Embarkation between 11.30 and 13.00 in Zadar. You are welcomed on board by the tour guide with drinks and a snack. Your first bike trip is in the afternoon. It takes you through Kožino, Petrčane and Zaton to Nin and over a bridge to Vir, on the island of the same name.
In the morning, relax on the boat as it takes you to the island of Molat. In Molat, you get back on your bike and cycle to Zapuntel and back. In the afternoon you sail by boat to the island of Zverinac.
First, you go by boat to Božava on the island of Dugi Otok. Today's cycle ride takes you to the lighthouse of Veli Rat and then on via Verunić, Božava and Dragove to Brbinj. Finally, the boat takes you to the Sali, the main town on Dugi Otok island.
After breakfast, you cycle to Telašćica Nature Park, where you walk to a salt water lake and impressive cliffs. You have lunch on board and the boat takes course for the Kornati Islands National Park. After about 4 to 5 hours you reach Šibenik.
Sibenik – Skradin (boat), bike tour to Krka, approx. 10 km / 300 m altitude difference, Skradin – Martinska (boat), Martinska – Vodice,approx. 10 km / 100 m altitude difference
First, the boat takes you along Krka river to Skradin. Today, the short cycle tour begins to the famous Krka waterfalls. The river falls over a distance of 800 m through 17 waterfalls down 46 m into the deep. Back in Skradin you go on board and leave for the harbour of Martinska. From there, you cycle to the place where you stay the night – Vodice.
The day begins with a great cycle tour! You'll get to know a section of the coast first, with lots of pretty islands. You soon reach a viewing point, known as "Okit". Via Tribunj and Sovlje you continue on to Tisno. Crossing a bridge you cycle on to the island of Murter and from there via Lovišća, Plitka Vala, Betina and Murter to the bay of Podvrške.
During breakfast on board, you are taken to Tkon on the island of Pašman. Here you hop on to your bike and cycle from Tkon via Pašman, Neviđane, Dobropoljana and Ždrelac to the bridge that connects the two islands of Pašman and Ugljan. You continue on via Kali to Preko. In the afternoon the boat takes you back to Zadar.
Disembarkation is after breakfast until 09.00. Then you set off on your individual journey home or get your transfer to the airport.
Some basic condition required, occasionally steeper climbs (up to 300 m). The daily stages of 20 to 55 km lead through hilly terrain and are ridden without time shortage. The roads are mostly paved and little traffic outside of the holiday season. On the bike tours, helmets are required for persons under 18 years of age
| Season 1 |
01.05.2021 | 09.10.2021 |
| Season 2 |
|Bike & boat - Dalmatias national parks- MS Kazimir - 8 days, HR-DASNK-08G|
|Base price|| |
|surcharge 2-bed-cabin single use||50%||50%|
- 7 nights on board in double cabins with shower/WC
- 7 x half board (breakfast and, depending on the daily programme, lunch or dinner)
- Captain’s dinner
- Bed linen and towels supplied (2 small towels per person, bath towels are not provided)
- Guided cycling tours according to programme
- Guided city tours in Šibenik and Zadar
- Pre-travel documents (1 x per cabin)
- Map material for cycling tours on board
- 7 day service hotline
Services not included
- parking fee
- bike rental
- entrance fees and excursions
- ferry tickets
- drinks on board
- travel insurances.
Arrival in Zadar
A transfer can be booked from the airport to the boat and back upon request and provision of the fl ight number and arrival ti me. The price for the transfer will be determined and communicated at the beginning of 2021.
Parking in Zadar
- Monitored parking in Zadar, cost approx. EUR 55 per week.
- Parking spaces have to be reserved in advance and paid for on site (in Croati an Kuna).
- On bicycle tours in Croati a helmets are mandatory for children under 18 years of age. However, for safety reasons we generally recommend wearing a helmet.
- If you book a rental bike a rental helmet is included in the price, please state your head size upon booking.
- For an opti mum fi t we recommend that you bring your own helmet.
- Changes to boat trips due to weather, water levels or technical conditi ons are possible; the right to change is reserved.
Minimum number of participants
- Must be reached 28 days prior to the arrival date
- MS Kazimir: 22 participants
This tour has 2 more variations
Der Motorsegler Kazimir wurde ursprünglich 1946 erbaut. Zur Jahrtausendwende 1999/2000 wurde er vollumfänglich