Berlin/Spandau – Potsdam
An embarkation is possible from 3.00 p.m. Afterwards first tour via Lake Wannsee with its mansions to Potsdam. Visit the former residencal city of Prussia.
Cycle escorted or self-guided to visit the many points of interest in Potsdam, ancient residence of Prussian monarchs. In the afternoon the boat glides on Teltow canal to Köpenick with a remarkable old town.
You cycle on the Spree-cycle path into the centre of Berlin. You can also go by ship and along Lake Müggelsee and river Spree to the landing stage in the near of Berlin. The rest of the day belongs to the city: visit Reichstag, Brandenburger Tor, Potsdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charly or palace Charlottenburg and Kurfürstendamm. Berlin is no city, it is experience!
Berlin – Berlin/Spandau
The ship cruises through the city to Spandau. Disembarkation is until 10.00 a.m.
| Season 1 |
24.04.2021 | 22.09.2021 |
| Season 2 |
28.04.2021 | 01.05.2021 | 05.05.2021 | 11.09.2021 | 15.09.2021 | 18.09.2021 |
|Boat and bike Berlin - MS Marylou days 4, DE-BESBP-04I|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge 2-bed-cabin single use||50%||50%|
- Programme according to itinerary
- 3 nights in outside cabins with shower/WC in the booked cabin category
- Full board: 3 x breakfast buffet, 2 x packed lunch for bike tours or lunch snack, 2 x coffee and cake in the afternoon, 3 x dinner Welcome drink
- Daily cabin cleaning
- Bed linen and towels
- All harbour, bridge and lock fees
- Daily bike tour briefing
- Route book for individual tours (1 x per cabin)
- GPS data
- On-board tour guide
- Rental bike insurance
Not included services
- Arrival and departure
- Transfers Excursions Entrance and sightseeing fees
- City maps
- Ferry fees
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Parking garage (unwatched) near the pier for approx. € 20,00/four days. Railways
- Berlin-Spandau railway station, approx. 500 m from the pier.
- Embarkation: from 15:00 hrs - Disembarkation: after breakfast until 09:00 hrs - Rental bikes on board (included): Smooth-running 7-speed unisex touring bikes from Velo de Ville with hand brake, coaster brake and luggage carrier bags. Please indicate your height when booking. - Bike tours: The bike tours are individual and unguided. They cover between 15 and 20 km. All mentioned kilometres are approximate distances of the recommended cycling tours - cycling routes / degree of difficulty: The quality of the cycling routes is good. You cycle through slightly hilly countryside, also over forest paths and through towns - holiday luggage: We recommend good rainwear, cycle helmet, sun hat as well as sports shoes. For space reasons we would like to ask you to refrain from using luggage with hard shells, the storage space in the cabin is very limited! - Schedule and program changes: Reserved in principle. If for example, The captain reserves the right to change the route for your safety (this is not a free reason for withdrawal) • Travel documents: EU nationals (who do not have special circumstances, e. g. For example, dual citizenship, first residence abroad or provisionally issued travel documents), you need a valid identity card or passport for this trip, which must be issued at least once the trip ends. must be valid for 6 months. If you have a different nationality or nationality, you should be a different person If you have several nationalities or if you have to observe special legal provisions, please check the relevant visa and entry requirements at your consulate. • This trip is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
The MS Marylou presents itself lovingly reworked with a generous, maritime-furnished salon.