Boat and bike Berlin City Cruise
Boat and bike Berlin city cruise
Berlin/Spandau – Potsdam
An embarkation is possible from 3.00 p.m. Afterwards first tour via Lake Wannsee with its mansions to Potsdam. Visit the former residencal city of Prussia.
Cycle escorted or self-guided to visit the many points of interest in Potsdam, ancient residence of Prussian monarchs. In the afternoon the boat glides on Teltow canal to Köpenick with a remarkable old town.
You cycle on the Spree-cycle path into the centre of Berlin. You can also go by ship and along Lake Müggelsee and river Spree to the landing stage in the near of Berlin. The rest of the day belongs to the city: visit Reichstag, Brandenburger Tor, Potsdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charly or palace Charlottenburg and Kurfürstendamm. Berlin is no city, it is experience!
Berlin – Berlin/Spandau
The ship cruises through the city to Spandau. Disembarkation is until 10.00 a.m.
- Program as mentioned in the tour course
- Accommodation in outside cabins with shower/toilet
- Full board
- Daily cleaning service / towels changed upon request
- Maps and daily briefing
- Guided bike tour in Potsdam
- All harbour-, lock- and bridge dues
- Route description booklet for individual tours 1 per cabin
- Welcome drink and briefing on your first evening
MS Gretha van Holland
On board of the MS Gretha van Holland to the Mecklenburg´s Lake District. Watercourses of all sizes connect an incredible number of lakes.