Beautiful old city, you should visit the cathedral from 10th century.
Transfer from Brixen into Pustertal valley to Bruneck or Toblach. Follow the river Rienz downhill, past Olanger reservoir to Bruneck (local history museum). Comfortable cycling into the lower Pustertal valley through Mühlbacher Klauser gorge into Eisack valley to Brixen (arcades, dome, monastery Neustift).
This is an easy tour for true cycle-gourmets. Along the rivers Rienz, Eisack and Adige to Rovereto you cycle downhill with the water. Between Adige valley to Lake Garda there is the only climb worth mentioning. Enjoy a comfortable cycling week with a lot of time for culture, relaxing and enjoying.
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- developed route
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English, French with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- Train journey from Brixen – Toblach incl. your bike
- 1 x pistachio ice cream on the way to Lake Garda
- Brixen Card for many free admissions and discounts
- GPS-tracks available
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeing’s
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
Arrival/ departure and parking information
- Brixen train station.
- Verona and Innsbruck airport.
- Garage costs approx. € 55 per week, to be paid for at the time, no reservation possible.
- Free car park, unattended on the outskirts of Brixen.
- Public bus from Riva/Torbole to Rovereto, good train connections from Rovereto to Brixen.
Category: 3***and 4**** hotels