Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device via your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information to enable provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognise you so that our web server can present you with a more individual, better, faster, and more customised website.
Please note that if you block cookies you may not be able to access some web content.
There are basically three types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on your computer or device while you are surfing our web pages and are then deleted.
- Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on your computer for a long time.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are created by partner websites and embedded in our site. They are used to deliver personalised advertising, for example.
- We use what are known as session cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third-party cookies to improve your experience with our content and advertisements.
Several third-party cookies are set but it depends on the platform. To find out how to use third-party provider cookies see on the corresponding pages of the network. You find the notes of the networks below in the table. We have no control over third-party cookies.
We recommend to check the third-party websites which cookies are used and how cookies can be managed. Digital Advertising Alliance offers a possiblity to make a collected opt-out of all DAA companies for example for common third-parties like Facebook, Google and co. For more information see the following notes.
- View cookies
- Allow cookies
- Disable all or certain cookies
- Disable alls cookies closing the browser
- Stop cookies
- Get a notification is a cookie set
- Contradiction to tracking web analysis
You find a manual to deactivate cookies for the following Browser. Some part of our homepage is not working if you stop our cookies in your browser.
Function for switching off non-functional cookies (session)
for check whether cookie banner has already been accepted (100 days)
- eurofun_bookmark; eurofun_bookmarkIds; eurofun_bookmarkCounter:
Affects all functions of the watchlist (1 year)
For transferring the affiliate code to Tourbook (Session)
Query of recurring user (Session)
Session ID (session)
Record of the tours seen (1 year)
Personalization if visitor is recurring (1 year)
- _ga; _gid; _gat_UA-60613248-1: Google Analytics (30 days)
- __utma - Google Analytics
Allows to record visits and visitors (2 years)
- __utmb - Google Analytics
Is used to determine new visits (30 minutes, but removed when the browser is closed)
- __utmc - Google Analytics:
This way, in conjunction with __utmb, it is determined whether it involves a new (recent) visit. Is removed when the browser is closed
- _utmz - Google Analytics:
Determines from which source / campaign the visitor comes (6 months)
- __utmx - Google Analytics
Is a cookie that is specifically set for testing and experiements within Analytics. (18 months)
- _ga, _gid, _gat_UA - Google Analytics
Function-based cookie that can have different functions. (2 years)
- _ceg.s, _ceg.u, _ceir - Crazy Egg
User behavior on the website (3 months)