Today you arrive to Oldenburg. Welcome briefing in the afternoon and hand out of rental bikes (if booked). Enjoy a first walk through the nice city Oldenburg.
You cycle to the Zwischenahner Sea and through the nice country Ammerland, before you reach East Frisian. Your first brewery is the “Ostfriesen Bräu” in Bagband. Enjoy a guided tour through the East Frisian beer culture and have a nice evening Dinner and 1x beer incl. (approx. 60 km)
About the “old chief” town Aurich the way leads you to Esens. Your overnight stay is in Werdum or the closer surrounding (approx. 60 km)
Today the way leads you along the coast of the North Sea to “Harlesiel”, “Hooksiel” and “Horumersiel before you reach Jever. (approx. 50 km)
Today you have enough time to enjoy a relaxing day. You cycle to the castle Gödens and further to Dangast. You cycle to Varel – visit the “Vareler Brauhaus” and have a nice evening with dinner and 1 x beer (incl.) (approx. 40 km)
Today you have your last bike ride about Jaderberg and Rastede back to Oldenburg. (approx. 45 km)
- Accommodation in quality accommodation
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Personal welcome and trip briefing
- Guided tour (without eastern and pentecost) in the brewerie "Ostfriesen Bräu"
- three beer tastings
- Best elaborated route
- Detailed travel information
- GPS-Tracks on request available
- Luggage transfer
- Rental bike insurance
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Free car park available at starting hotel (only limited number). A covered car park is available for about € 10,- per day, reservation required.
- Special arrangements for at least 4 people on request!