Embarkation between 11.00 and 12.00 in Rijeka. You are welcomed by the tour guide with drinks and a snack. In the afternoon, your boat takes you to Krk, where you set off on your first bike tour. From Njivice you take a round trip to Krk town, the main town on the island.
Island Krkapprox. 35 km
Today begins with a cycle trip inland to Dobrinj and on to the pretty historic town of Vrbnik, which is located far up above on a rock. The uphill climp will be rewarded with a grande view. After lunch, you cycle on towards Krk town, where your boat awaits you.
You start the day with a boat trip to Lopar in the north of the island of Rab. The bike tour begins here and takes you via Supetarska Draga and Kampor to Rab with its four bell towers. After lunch you visit the forest park Kalifront. During the guided tour in Rab in the evening you will pass some nice restaurants – choose one of them for dinner.
By boat you sail to Lun at the northern point of the island of Pag, an island full of contradictions: scraggy countryside, lush green meadows, dotted with sheep. In the morning, you go on a bike tour to Novalja and in the afternoon, you cycle via Kolan to Mandre where the boat is waiting for you.
Enjoy the sun and the passing scenery on your four-hour crossing to Mali Lošinj on the island of Lošinj. The bike tour takes you through extensive pine forests round the Čikat bay and through the Sunčana Uvala (sun bay) to Veli Lošinj. It’s only a few more kilometres back to Mali Lošinj, where you stay overnight.
Today you'll get to know two islands - thanks to the lifting bridge you can bike from Lošinj to Osor on the island of Cres. You continue on via Belej and Stivan on to the bay of Martinšćica. From there, the boat takes you to Cres town, where you stay overnight.
The last bike trip on this tour takes you from Cres town to a viewing point at the village of Predošćica. Have a last gaze at this unique countryside before you cycle back to the boat to sail to Rijeka. On the way, enjoy a last hop into the wonderful waves of the Adriatic.
Disembarkation is after breakfast until 09.00. Then you set off on your individual journey home or get your transfer to the airport.
Basic level of fitness necessary. The routes can reach an altitude of about 300 metres. Hilly and mountainous terrain and the roads are mostly asphalted and there is little traffic. You are required to wear a helmet under the age of 18.
| Season 1 |
30.04.2022 | 07.05.2022 | 08.10.2022 | 15.10.2022 |
| Season 2 |
14.05.2022 | 21.05.2022 | 01.10.2022 |
| Season 3 |
28.05.2022 | 04.06.2022 | 24.09.2022 |
| Season 4 |
11.06.2022 | 18.06.2022 | 25.06.2022 | 02.07.2022 | 17.09.2022 |
| Season 5 |
09.07.2022 | 13.08.2022 | 20.08.2022 | 27.08.2022 | 03.09.2022 | 10.09.2022 |
|Bike & Boat Kvarner Bay- Planka- upper deck - 8 days, HR-ISSKP-08G-H|
|Base price|| |
|surcharge 2-bed-cabin single use||50%||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|Bike & Boat Kvarner Bay- Planka- upper deck - 8 days, HR-ISSKP-08G-U|
|Base price|| |
- 7 nights on board in double cabins with shower/WC
- 7 x half board (breakfast and, depending on the daily programme, lunch or dinner)
- Captain’s dinner
- Bed linen and towels supplied (2 small towels per person, bath towels are not provided)
- Guided cycling tours according to programme
- Guided city tour in Rab
- Pre-travel documents (1 x per cabin)
- Map material for cycling tours on board
- 7 day Service hotline
Services not included
- parking fee
- bike rental
- entrance fees and excursions
- ferry tickets
- drinks on board
- travel insurances.
Arrival in Rijeka
- A transfer can be booked from the airport to the boat and back upon request and provision of the fl ight number and arrival time. The price for the transfer will be determined and communicated at the beginning of 2021.
Parking in Rijeka
- Monitored parking in Rijeka, cost approx. EUR 55 per week.
- Parking spaces have to be reserved in advance and paid for on site (in Croati an Kuna).
- On bicycle tours in Croati a helmets are mandatory for children under 18 years of age. However, for safety reasons we generally recommend wearing a helmet.
- If you book a rental bike a rental helmet is included in the price, please state your head size upon booking.
- For an opti mum fi t we recommend that you bring your own helmet.
- Changes to boat trips due to weather, water levels or technical conditi ons are possible; the right to change is reserved.
Minimum number of participants
- The minimum number of participants must be reached 28 days prior to the arrival date:
- MS Planka: 14 participants
This tour has 2 more variations
With this bike- and shiptour you travel the Kvarner Bay. On board of the Planka you stay the nights.