Arrival in Strasbourg
Arrival in Strasbourg, check into the hotels and take the opportunity for free sightseeing.
You leave Strasbourg on the cycle path along the Rhone-Rhine Canal, heading south.
After Ebermunster, you continue through the Ried villages to the canal cycle path, which brings you to the artistic town of Colmar.
You have the chance to visit Colmar before you cycle towards the wine yard.
The villages of Eguisheim, Turckheim, Kaysersberg and Riquewihr are among the most beautiful and most famous villages of the wine route.
A multitude of beautiful wine villages and well-known vineyards awaits you today.
In Rosheim, the Alsatian Romanesque experience reaches a climax with the 12th century Church of St. Peter and St. Paul. From here you follow the Canal de la Bruche to Strasbourg.
A moderate bike tour, also for beginners. You cycle mostly on bike paths and sometimes on side streets with less traffic. Two stages are a little bit hilly.
- Overnight stays in the selected category
- Breakfast buffet
- If half board is booked: 3-course-dinner
- Personal tour information
- Luggage transfer between hotels
- Excellently planned routes
- Detailed travel information (route maps or overview maps, route description, tourist attractions, important telephone numbers)
- GPS tracks on request
- Service hotline
- Rental bike insurance
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Car park at the hotel
- Train station Strasbourg, you can walk or take the tramway to the hotel
- Airport Strasbourg/Entzheim (approx. 20 km), Basel/Mulhouse (approx. 120 km), Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden (approx. 60 km), then continue by tram or taxi