Arrival in Strasbourg
Arrival in Strasbourg, settling at the hotel and free time to explore the town.
You will leave Strasbourg along the Rhône-Rhine canal which will lead you along its very pretty cycle track into the heart of the Ried.
You will travel through the landscapes and villages of the Alsatian
Ried which is rich in aquatic flora and fauna. Arrival in Colmar the capital of the wine of Alsace and the town of art by the cycle track of the channel of Colmar.
From Colmar you follow the alsatian wine route. The dreamy wine-growing villages, with many Alsatian timber-frame houses, and magnificent mediaeval town centres in the midst of extensive vineyards are areas for unwinding, enjoyment and simply relaxing.
At the foot of the Vosges nestle the winemaking villages responsible for the reputation of the Alsatian Grand Crus: Eguisheim, Turckheim, Kaysersberg and Riquewihr.
Along the Wine Route you will discover the villages of Ribeauvillé, Bergheim, Andlau and its abbey, Barr and Obernai.
Country roads and cycle tracks will take you to Rosheim and to Avolsheim. From there, along the cycle track on the banks of the Bruche canal, you will reach the capital of Europe: Strasbourg. Departure or prolongation of your stay.
- Accommodation in the selected category
- Personal tour information (FR, DE, EN) except Sundays and public holidays
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Well-prepared route guidance
- For bike rental, including rental bike insurance
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (FR, DE, EN with route or overview maps, route description, important telephone numbers)
- Own signposting
- GPS data available
- Service hotline
- Dinner (except for half board)
- Drinks, lunch
- Bike insurance for own bikes
- General insurance (personal insurance, travel cancellation insurance including repatriation in case of accident, illness or death)
- Round trip
- Park fees
- Single room supplement (if not booked)
- Local tax
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Train arrival is possible at the station of Strasbourg.
- Arrival at Strasbourg airport, shuttle to the station, taxi to the hotels.
- Other airports nearby : Basel/Mulhouse about 120 km, Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden about 60 km.
- Indoor watched parkings nearby hotels, Parking Wodli