Tour information and fitting rental bicycles (if booked) in the evening.
Münster – Rheine
Today you cycle through the "Emdettener Venn" to Rheine. Nice to the is the monastery "Bentlage" as well as the market square in Rheine. (approx. 65 km)
Rheine – Lingen
You cycle on the ems bike path to Lingen. Lingen has a nice historical building, the town hall. (approx. 38 km)
Lingen – Meppen
The international park "Borutanger Moor-Margerveen" shows the former life in this moor region. Today you reach Meppen. The beautiful city beside the river ems presents itself with many historical buildings. (approx. 36 km)
Meppen - Papenburg
The Cycle Tour along the Ems is located in an ideal countryside. All routes are flat! You cycle on asphalted or plastered country lanes, sometimes on minor roads. This road is perfectly suited for beginners or groups.
- 7 accommodations in hotels as mentioned above
- Breakfast buffet style or substantial breakfast
- Half-board if booked: at least three-course-dinner or buffet (sometimes outside with voucher and not in the hotel)
- Personal tour briefing (German, english)
- Detailed travel documents, route cards, way description, sight-seeing, telephone numbers (German, english)
- At best elaborated route
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeings
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
Public parking area near the starting hotel, 15 € per day.
During the trip you will be accommodated in a combination of comfort rooms in typical inns in a range of 3 and 4 star categories en-suite facilities.