Welcome briefing and distribution of rental bikes. Discover the historic old city of Bremen.
Follow the Weser bike path in direction North through Lemwerder till you reach Elsfleth.
Brake, Nordenham and on with the "Blexen" ferry to Bremerhaven with spacious habour.
Enjoy the colourful and lively impressions on your bike route today. You cycle on asphalted roads through the land of Wursten before you reach Cuxhaven, the well-known harbour city.
Bicycle tour into the heartland. Along small roads you reach the health resort Bad Bederkesa with thermae. A nice Lake makes sure that you will have a refreshing bath after your bike tour.
Via Hechthausen and Himmelpforten along the river Oste to 1000-year-old city Stade. Visit the historic town hall, the old harbour and the churches of St. Cosmae and St. Wilhadi.
Manors and farm houses are accompanying you on your way to the city of Jork. You should stroll through the city and visit the half-timbered houses and the town hall. Your overnight stay is in Buxtehude which is famous as tale and muse village.
Enjoy the pleasures of cycling on the new bike path between Hamburg and Bremen where you pass the villages of Hollenstedt and Sittensen before you reach Zeven.
Moor, moraine, forest, heath, dune and pastures: The wide landscape is accompanying you to the romantic village of Worpswede, which is homeland for many painters, sculptors and musicians. You can continue by bike or moor express (every Saturday and Sunday, about € 12 per person, bike included) to Bremen. You depart from Bremen in the late afternoon.
The routes lead through flat and slightly hilly terrain. You cycle on asphalted or paved roads, side roads and bike paths. This tour is adequate for beginners or bike groups.
- 8 Overnights in hotels as mentioned above
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Half-board if booked: at least three-course-dinner or buffet (sometimes outside with voucher and not in the hotel)
- Personal welcome tour briefing (German, English)
- Detailed travel documents, route cards, route description, sight-seeing, telephone numbers (German, English)
- At best elaborated route
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- GPS-Tracks on request available
- Rental bike insurance
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeings
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
- Sufficient parking spaces at the starting hotel, free of charge.
- Special arrangements for 4 persons on request!
During the trip you will be accommodated in a combination of comfort rooms in typical inns in a range of 3 and 4 star categories en-suite facilities.