Individual arrival to Potsdam. In the afternoon is the information briefing and the distribution of the rental bike (if booked).
Today you have enough time to explore the different attractions of Potsdam by bike. Architects of different parts of Europe affected the cityscape, the Russian Alexandrowka or the dutch neighbourhoods of Potsdam, for example. Enjoy glamorous history in the mansion colony “Babelsberg” and the same-titled castle as well as the “Cecilienhof” and the world famous castle "Schloss Sanssouci". (approx. 25 km)
Havel and Wannsee
Cross the popular "Glienicker Brücke". This bridge is well known because of the replacement of Agents between East and West. You cycle through the surroundings areas of Berlin and Potsdam. This region was the destination of Theodor Fontane. Along the river Havel you cycle to the Wannsee. The way leads through the "Berliner Grunewald” and along the Havel bike path to “Gatow” which is famous for the church of the 13th century. In "Sacrow" waits the same-titled castle of King Friedrich-Wilhelm IV. Afterwards return cycle tour to Potsdam. (approx. 55 km)
Not only Theodor Fontane was guest of "Caputh". The village belongs to the community of the Schwielowsee. You will be a guest of “Caputh” as well, before you are cycling along the Schwielowsee past Ferch to Petzow. The way leads to the picturesque town Werder. The town is centre of the fruit-cultivating. Past Geltow you cycle along the Havel bike path back to Potsdam. (approx. 55 km)
Berlin free disposal
Enjoy the day in Berlin.
After breakfast individual departure or extended stay in Potsdam.
- 5 overnights in hotels as mentioned above
- Breakfast buffet style and substantial breakfast
- One dinner as buffet incl. 1 drink (0,3 l beer, 0,2 l wine or 1 softdrink)
- WiFi in the Hotel
- Cruise with the White Fleet
- Personal greeting and information briefing
- At best elaborated tour description incl. maps
- Detailed travel documents (sights and important telephone numbers)
- GPS-Tracks on request
- Insurance rental bikes
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeing’s
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
- Parking at the hotel, approx. € 10,- per day.
- Close to the hotel - parking area for free.