Individual arrival till 17 o clock at Hann. Münden. After that handing over of the bikes in the hotel. In this town, where Werra and Fulda converge and become the Weser, you can marvel at the impressive Weser renaissance.
The river Weser
You start your cycle tour at the Weser rock, which is the place, where Fulda and Werra “kiss each other” (meet). After a guided tour through Saba castle in the Reinhardswald (forest) you cycle further past the former Benedictine monastery Bursfelde to Gieselwerder. On the other Weser side the cycleway leads you back to Hann. Münden (about 55 km).
The river Fulda
Cycle tour from Hann. Münden alongside the Fulda to Kassel. Kassel is the capital of the German Fairy Tale Route and 2017 again scene of the “documenta”, one of the most famous art exhibitions in the world. Visit castle Wilhelmshöhe and enjoy the spacious parks. Return trip also alongside the Fulda or via train back to Hann. Münden (about 25 to 50 km).
The river Werra
On calm pathways your tour leads you through a verdurous low mountain landscape. You cycle always alongside the gently curved Werra (river) to the small town Witzenhausen, the town with two castles. The return trip leads you again alongside the Werra to Hann. Münden (about 50 km).
After breakfast starts your individual voyage home or your prolonged stay in Hann. Münden.
This is a short tour and leads through the wonderful landscape of the three river Werra, Fulda and Weser. If you would like we recommend to book a prolongation and cycle along the tour Weser bike path to the coast.
Easy. The Weser cycle way runs predominantly on roads with low traffic as well as on vehicle-free asphalted cycle ways and agricultural roads. You only have to cycle little differences in altitude, so that we recommend this tour for beginners as well as groups and families with children too.
- 4 night stays in the hotel (as described)
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Individual welcome and info talk
- Well-elaborated tour route as well as a detailed route description with maps
- Entrance for Schloss Wilhelmshöhe (castle) and the park
- Dinner at the day of arrival
- Detailed travel documents (information about sights, important telephone numbers)
- On demand GPS data of the route for your navigation device
- Hire bike insurance
- 7-days-service hotline
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeings
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
- Free parking spaces at the hotel in Hann. Münden.
- Places in an underground garage on demand, if they are available. No reservation possible.
Herzlich Willkommen im freundlichen, familiären 4-Sterne-Hotel, direkt am Weserradweg. Der optimale Einstieg für Rad-, oder auch Wanderfreunde.