Arrival to Stettin
Individual arrival to Stettin until the afternoon. Welcome briefing at 5 p.m. in the hotel. End your day with a city tour to the places of interest – Haken- and Odertrass, palace or lively historic district.
After breakfast journey by boat or train to Świnoujście. Distribution of the rental bikes before you cycle through the scenic forests of the national park towards Misdroy. In this popular health resort the first guests walked along the promenade already in 1830. From the pier you will have a breathtaking view onto the unique cliffs. Enjoy the view onto the Baltic Sea during a coffee break at the beach. Then you cycle along beautiful bike paths, through deep forest and along idyllic lakes through the national park. Overnight stay takes place in Cammin.
Before departure you should definitely visit the gothic cathedral and the mystic monastery garden. Afterwards you cycle along the forests to the sea with its white sandy beaches. From there you continue to the probably most stunning lighthouse along the polish Baltic Sea. You will cycle along the most magnificient beaches to Kolberg.
After breakfast you leave the small town by bike heading for the coast. You cycle via Wicie and along the coast through villages like Jarosławiec.
Today your tour to Rowy is awaiting you. Enjoy the beautiful landscape on your tour through the Slowinski national park. You continue to Czolpino with its lighthouse and a marvellous view through the dune landscape. Pure nature all around ! On by bike to Kluki and its outdoor museum, afterwards transfer to the former fishing village Leba.
The so-called polish Sahara is unique in Europe and inviting you for a bath in the Sea today. Relax at the beach or explore the Slowinski national park. Stroll through Łeba. You can of course use your bike the whole day.
After breakfast bus transfer to peninsula Hela. Along the way you can visit the palace of family Krockow (facultative) from 14th century. It was renovated several times. As it looks today it has looked like since the 19th century. In the afternoon bike tour across the peninsula, afterwards you continue by boat to Gdansk. Probably the most beautiful way to travel into the precious Hanseatic city.
Individual departure or possibility for additional days in Gdansk.
- Overnights in hotels as mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- 5x half board (Stettin and Gdanks only B&B)
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Well elaborated route
- Detailed travel documents
- Boat- resp. bus journey from Szczechin to Swinemünde
- Journey by boat from peninsula Hela to Gdansk
- Bus transfer according to the program
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeing’s
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival by train to Berlin
- Arrival by flight to Stettin
- Arrival by car to Stettin
- Transfer airport – hotel or train station – hotel upon request (price depends on number of persons)
- Arrival and departure package from / to Berlin, about € 145,- per person.