Arrival to Passau
Embarkation from 16 h. Welcome snack. At 8.00 pm Welcome dinner.
Schlögen - Linz
idual cycling tour to Schlögener Schlinge past Kaiserau next to Wilhering (church of the tousend Angels) and Linz (approx. 52 km).
Tulln - Vienna
Along the danube cycle route past Klosterneuburg to Vienna (36 km). Route description to visit Vienna. On car free roads cycle ways from/to the ship. City tour Vienna by night. (approx. 50 km)
Kormoran - Esztergom
Bicycle tour on the Dammweg past Moča along Štúrovo. In the shining evening light Dom from Estzergom. Cathedral tour. By Ship by the donauknie also called Hungarian Wachau. The illuminated Magyar metropolis is one of the most beautiful impressions of every Danube cruise. (approx. 55 km)
City tour Budapest by bus (3 h). Continuation of the ship to Vác. Along the biking trail across the artist's island Szentendre (22 km) and Budapest.
City tour in Bratislava (1 hour). Along the biking trail to Devin; across the new biking bridge to Austria to the castle Schloss Hof (43 km back and forth).
Follow the danube bike path via Krems and Dürnstein and Melk to Pöchlarn. (approx. 50 km)
Disembarkation till 10.00 am. Transfer to the parking spot or train station.
- Program as mentioned in the tour course from/to Passau
- 7 overnights in cabins with shower/toilet/air-condition in the booked cabin category
- Full board: breakfast, small lunch or lunch package for your bike tour, coffee and cake in the afternoon, 3-course dinner
- Welcome of the captain and cocktail
- Daily live music
- Farewell dinner with cocktail
- Daily cleaning of cabins
- change of towels and bed linen if required
- Daily bike tour briefing
- 1x route book for self-guided tours per cabin
- Board tour guidance
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Main station Passau: about 5 km from the pier
- Parking space (fenced area) incl. transfer parking space – boat – parking space € 35,- per week
- Park garage incl. transfer park garage – boat – park garage € 74,-
(Application form in your travel documents, payable on spot)
Over four countries you ride through the unique Donauvalley. You stay on board of the MS Primadonna.