Individual arrival in Seeham.
On delightfully invested ways you cycle first to the cloister of Michaelbeuern. In the wine producer's the known Augustinerbräu can be tasted under old chestnut trees.Between juicy meadows through the rural foothills of the Alps to the Obertrumer lake it goes back to the hotel.
Wallersee approx. 45 km
From the Obertrumersee it goes to the Wallersee. From Seekirchen you cycle to Gut Aiderbichl, an asylum for animals. At the foot of the Tannberges the way further leads toSchleedorf, then you cycle to the Mattsee and back to the hotel.
About the Egel Lakes and through the deep stone gorge you will cycle again to the Wallersee. Then you cycle to the lake Zeller See and Lake Mondsee and in the town, with a castle and a historic church.
Short transfer to Salzburg. You cycle to Oberndorf, the birthplace of the famous Christmassong "Silent Night." It goes back to the Trumer Lakes to Seeham.
By rail to the "Celtic town" Hallein. Along the Salzach and Hellbrunn Palace with famous fountains. Cycling back to Salzburg and Fischbach and Mattig to Seeham.
After breakfast individaul departure.
| Season 1 |
03.04.2021 - 23.04.2021
02.10.2021 - 09.10.2021
| Season 2 |
24.04.2021 - 11.06.2021
04.09.2021 - 01.10.2021
| Season 3 |
12.06.2021 - 03.09.2021
|Salzburg's Lake District - based in hotel Walkner, 7 days, AT-SKRTS-07WA|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||89.00||89.00||89.00|
- Accommodation in Hotel Walkner in rooms with balcony and lake view
- Breakfast buffet with home-produced milk and cheese
- 3 x half board (4 course dinner) including 1 x cheese fondue and 1 x fish specialties
- Welcome briefing (GE, EN)
- developed route
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (GE, EN, FR with (route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- Bus transfer from Mondsee – Seeham incl. your bike
- Bus transfer from Seeham – Salzburg incl. your bike
- Train journey from Seekirchen – Hallein incl. your bike
- Welcome cocktail from the house sommelier
- Snack at a typical tavern
- Admission fee for Gut Aiderbichl (animal sanctuary of the animal diplomat Michael Aufhauser)
- Use of all hotel offers including sauna, pool, table tennis, ...
- GPS-data is available
- Service hotline
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance!
- Arrival and departure
- parking fees
- spa and local taxes as far as due
- optional surveys
- travel insurance
- Expenditure on personal needs
Free parking for the duration of the tour.