Individual arrival in Seeham.
On delightfully invested ways you cycle first to the cloister of Michaelbeuern. In the wine producer's the known Augustinerbräu can be tasted under old chestnut trees. Between juicy meadows through the rural foothills of the Alps to the Obertrumer lake it goes back to the hotel.
Wallerseeapprox. 45 km
From the Obertrumersee it goes to the Wallersee. From Seekirchen you cycle to Gut Aiderbichl, an asylum for animals. At the foot of the Tannberges the way further leads toSchleedorf, then you cycle to the Mattsee and back to the hotel.
About the Egel Lakes and through the deep stone gorge you will cycle again to the Wallersee. Then you cycle to the lake Zeller See and Lake Mondsee and in the town, with a castle and a historic church.
Short transfer to Salzburg. You cycle to Oberndorf, the birthplace of the famous Christmassong "Silent Night." It goes back to the Trumer Lakes to Seeham.
By rail to the "Celtic town" Hallein. Along the Salzach and Hellbrunn Palace with famous fountains. Cycling back to Salzburg and Fischbach and Mattig to Seeham.
After breakfast individual departure.
Light-moderate tour also for beginners.
| Season 1 |
13.04.2024 - 19.04.2024
28.09.2024 - 05.10.2024
| Season 2 |
20.04.2024 - 17.05.2024
14.09.2024 - 27.09.2024
| Season 3 |
18.05.2024 - 13.09.2024
|Salzburg's Lake District - Based in Hotel Walkner, 7 days, AT-SKRTS-07WA|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||109.00||109.00||109.00|
Sustainability with Rückenwind!
Help us to achieve greater sustainability. If you choose to use the digital route book and forgo the printed version you will help us to reduce our environmental impact and we’ll give you a discount of 20 Euro per room as a thank you.
- Accommodation in Hotel Walkner in rooms with balcony and lake view
- 3 x half board (4-course menu of choice)
- Welcome briefing (GE,EN)
- Detailed travel documents with maps 1x per room (GE,EN)
- Bus transfer from Mondsee – Seeham incl. your bike
- Bus transfer from Seeham – Salzburg incl. your bike
- Train journey from Seekirchen – Hallein incl. your bike
- Welcome cocktail from the house sommelier
- Snack at a typical tavern
- Admission fee for Gut Aiderbichl (animal sanctuary of the animal diplomat Michael Aufhauser)
- Use of all hotel offers including sauna, pool, table tennis, ...
- Navigation app and GPS-data
- Service hotline
- Arrival and departure
- Costs for parking
- City tax
- Optional sightseeings
- City maps
- Repairs of own bike
- Travel Insurances
- Costs of the private requirements
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Good train connections to Salzburg.
- Continue to Seeham by taxi or bus (approx. 25 min/20 km).
- Free parking for the duration of the tour, no reservation possible.
- Airport: Salzburg