Individual arrival in Seeham.
On delightfully invested ways you cycle first to the cloister of Michaelbeuern. In the wine producer's the known Augustinerbräu can be tasted under old chestnut trees.Between juicy meadows through the rural foothills of the Alps to the Obertrumer lake it goes back to the hotel.
Wallersee approx. 45 km
From the Obertrumersee it goes to the Wallersee. From Seekirchen you cycle to Gut Aiderbichl, an asylum for animals. At the foot of the Tannberges the way further leads toSchleedorf, then you cycle to the Mattsee and back to the hotel.
About the Egel Lakes and through the deep stone gorge you will cycle again to the Wallersee. Then you cycle to the lake Zeller See and Lake Mondsee and in the town, with a castle and a historic church.
Short transfer to Salzburg. You cycle to Oberndorf, the birthplace of the famous Christmassong "Silent Night." It goes back to the Trumer Lakes to Seeham.
By rail to the "Celtic town" Hallein. Along the Salzach and Hellbrunn Palace with famous fountains. Cycling back to Salzburg and Fischbach and Mattig to Seeham.
After breakfast individaul departure.
- 6 overnights in Hotel Walkner
- Breakfast buffet
- 3x Half board (4-menue-dinner) 1x Fondue and 1x Fish
- Welcome cocktail
- Personal welcome briefing
- Detailed travel documents with route description and recommendations for culture, cuisine, etc. per booked room
- GPS-Tracks on request
- Use of all facilities in the hotel (pool, lying, ping pong, sauna)
- all transfers during the tour
- Luggage transport
- Rental bike insurance
Free parking for the duration of the tour.