Arrival in Strasbourg
Arrival in Strasbourg, check into the hotels and take the opportunity for free sightseeing.
You leave Strasbourg on the cycle path along the Rhone-Rhine Canal, heading south.
After Ebermunster, you continue through the Ried villages to the canal cycle path, which brings you to the artistic town of Colmar.
Following the cycle path you reach Neuf-Brisach a 17th century octagonal fortified town, then proceed along a beautiful flat cycle path to Ottmarsheim. There, you should not miss the opportunity to visit the basilica built in the 12th century.
Along cycle paths and small roads you pass the open air museum, the "Eco-museum of Alsace", and arrive in Guebwiller, at the foot of the Vosges.
The villages of Eguisheim, Turckheim, Kaysersberg and Riquewihr are among the most beautiful and most famous villages of the wine route.
A multitude of beautiful wine villages and well-known vineyards awaits you today.
In Rosheim, the Alsatian Romanesque experience reaches a climax with the 12th century Church of St. Peter and St. Paul. From here you follow the Canal de la Bruche to Strasbourg.
- Overnight stays in the selected category
- Breakfast buffet
- If half board is booked: 3-course-dinner
- Personal tour information
- Excellently planned routes
- Detailed travel information (route maps or overview maps, route description, tourist attractions, important telephone numbers)
- GPS tracks on request
- Luggage transfer between hotels
- Rental bike insurance
- Service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Car park at the hotel
- Train station Strasbourg, you can walk or take the tramway to the hotel
- Airport Strasbourg/Entzheim (approx. 20 km), Basel/Mulhouse (approx. 120 km), Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden (approx. 60 km), then continue by tram or taxi