Individual arrival to Isel-sur-la-Sorgue. The small old town on an island in Sorgue is really famous for the range of antique shops and the old romantic water wheels.
Through wide agricultural fields you cycle to past Carpentras to the former main town of Comtat Venaissin. Behind Beaumes-de-Venise you pass the "Denteeles des Montmirail and cycle to the old romans town Vaison-la-Romaine.
In the morning by transfer to Vaison la Romaine, afterwards bike tour via the villages Brantes and Montbrun-les-Bains to the plateau of d´Albion. You pass beautiful lavender fields before you reach the small town Sault.
An extended bike tour through lavender fields is awaiting you again. Awesome flavour and the unique play of colours are accompanying you. You route leads you along the plateau and through oak and chestnut forests back to Sault.
You should visit the market in Sault in the morning. Afterwards you continue through dreamy villages and the nature park Luberon to Apt, homeland of candied fruits.
The wonderful towns Bonnieux, Boux and Saignon are on the route through the Luberon before you come back to Apt. Afterwards you start with a tour to Gargas, there is the last powered ochre pit of france.
You pass the wonderful village Roussillon, it was a long time the centre of the ochre pit. Afterwards you pass the town Gordes to the famous spring Fontaine-de-Vaucluse.
This is an ambitious bike tour for experienced cyclists. There are stages as in Tuscany awaiting you. Day 3 and day 6 are with longer stages, but lavender fields, beautiful views and awesome downhill routes are compensating for the efforts. You cycle along small roads with less traffic.
| Season Saison 1 |
18.06.2023 - 06.08.2023
|Provence Lavender 8 days, FR-PRRLA-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||249.00|
| Season Saison 1 |
Jun 18, 2023 - Aug 6, 2023
|Isle sur la Sorgue|
|Double room p.P.||85.00|
|Surcharge single room||55.00|
- 7 Overnights in hotels of the booked category incl. breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Personal welcome briefing (GE,EN)
- At best elaborated route with maps (GE,EN,FR)
- Detailed travel documents with maps 1x per room (GE,EN,FR)
- GPS-Tracks on request available
- For rental bikes, rental bike insurance
- Arrival and departure
- Costs for parking
- City tax
- Optional sightseeings
- City maps
- Repairs of own bike
- Travel Insurances
- Costs of the private requirements
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Fly to Marseille. Take the train (TGV) from Marseille airport to the main train station of L´Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. Good rail connection, Duration approx. 1 h. Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is well-connected by train.
- A few parking places are available in the parking garage of the hotel. This price is € 12,- per night. No reservation possible.