Arrival in Bad Dürkheim
Tour information and bike fitting. It’s just a short walk to the old town and the beautiful spa park, which invite you to visit.
Today's stage is devoted to the Pfaelzer wines. The bike tour will lead you through vineyards and wine villages to the secret German wine capital Neustadt. Through the most beautiful wine villages of the Northern Wine Road, Wachenheim and Deidesheim you will cycle back to Bad Dürkheim.
First, the route runs along the river Rhine. Following the Old Rhine arms you will soon reach the old imperial city of Speyer. The Cathedral and the art museum should be visited in any case before you will cycle through the Böhler forest and on the Kaiser Konrad bike trail back to your hotel.
Also on today's stage you will find many romantic wine villages on the way. St. Martin is like a picture book town and Edenkoben even was a summer residence of Bavarian kings! Romantic in this area is also the wine road leading up to the French fortress of Landau. Return journey by train on your own (costs about € 9,- including bike).
After a short bike ride, you will soon reach Freinsheim with its baroque town hall. Then you will continue via the winery town of Grünstadt to the medieval castle Neuleinigen. The ones who want to cycle up the slope to the castle can then strengthen themselves again in the castle tavern and enjoy magnificent views. The tour will continue through the vineyards and back to Bad Dürkheim.
On the last day of cycling, the local wineries are on the agenda. Not only the biggest wine barrel in the world is an attraction, also the view is spectacular and many a cosy place invites you to stay. Back in Bad Dürkheim, we have already organized a wine tasting event for you at the winery Fitz-Ritter.
| Season 1 |
09.04.2022 - 22.04.2022
| Season 2 |
23.04.2022 - 03.06.2022
01.10.2022 - 08.10.2022
| Season 3 |
04.06.2022 - 30.09.2022
|Pfalz Wine Tour - based in one hotel, 7 days, DE-PFRBD-07KU|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||179.00||179.00||179.00|
|Surcharge half board evening meal (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||189.00||189.00||189.00|
- Overnight stays in comfortable rooms
- Ample breakfast buffet
- If half-board is booked: 1x winemaker’s dinner and 5x 3-course dinner
- Personal tour information
- Excellently planned routes
- Detailed travel information (route maps or overview maps, route description, tourist attractions, important telephone numbers)
- Wine tasting incl. 5 different wines at the famous winery Fitz-Ritter
- Drinks from the mini bar (1 bottle of coke, water, bier and juice each)
- Free use of the wellness area
- Free bathrobe in your room for the duration of the tour
- Service hotline for the duration of the tour
- Rental bike insurance
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeing’s
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Free, unguarded parking spaces near the hotel
- Parking spaces or parking garage at the hotel for about € 50,- per week, payable on-site, no reservation required
- Any visitor’s taxes are not included in the tour price!