Welcome briefing and handing over of the rental bicycles. It remains enough time for an evening stroll through the idyllic old town.
Leaving the wine-growing area the route follows comfortable roads through the Rhine plains until you reach the domecity Speyer with the medieval old town. Further on to Schwetzingen into the university city Heidelberg.
You follow the river Neckar until you reach Ladenburg. The many half timbered houses create a singular ambience. You cycle through the large forests in the Rhine plains to reach the old emperors town Worms (legendary dome).
Today you leave the Rhine plains and visit the second largest German wine-growing area situated on the German Wine-Street. Experience the wine culture in smaller and bigger wine-growing communities. Find a lot of stories and history dating back to the time of the Roman Empire. Taste the very good Pfalz wine.
Take your time to enjoy the beautiful wine-growing villages with their special ambience. You visit Deidesheim and proceed on the “balcony of the Pfalz” to Neustadt.
- 5 Overnights in hotels as mentioned in the booked category
- Half-board if booked: at least three-course-dinner or buffet (sometimes outside with voucher and not in the hotel)
- Personal Welcome briefing
- Detailed travel documents
- Best elaborated route
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Rental bike insurance
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeings
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
- Free public parking space. For guests kat. A garage at the hotel € 8,- per night, no reservation required, payable on-site.
Category A: 3*** and 4**** hotels
Category B: hotels and inns (3*** level)