Welcome briefing and handing over of the rental bicycles. It remains enough time for an evening stroll through the idyllic old town.
Leaving the wine-growing area the route follows comfortable roads through the Rhine plains until you reach the dome-city Speyer with the medieval old town. On you cycle along the Rhine to Germersheim with a fortification dating back to the 19th century.
Enjoy the nature of the old parts of the river Rhine and follow them until you reach Schwetzingen – renaissance castle with beautiful park. Now the tour proceeds through the Rhine plains to Heidelberg, seat of the oldest university of Germany. Visit the famous castle and the beautiful old town situated directly on the Neckar.
You follow the river Neckar until you reach Ladenburg. The many half timbered houses create a singular ambience. You cycle through the large forests in the Rhine plains to reach the old emperors town Worms (legendary dome).
Worms - Bad Dürkheim
Today you leave the Rhine plains and visit the second largest German wine-growing area situated on the German Wine-Street. Experience the wine culture in smaller and bigger wine-growing com-munities. Find a lot of stories and history dating back to the time of the Roman Empire. Taste the very good Pfalz wine.
Take your time to enjoy the beautiful wine-growing villages with their special ambience. You visit Deidesheim and proceed on the “balcony of the Pfalz” to Neustadt.
- 6 Overnights in hotels as mentioned in the booked category
- Half-board if booked: at least three-course-dinner or buffet (sometimes outside with voucher and not in the hotel)
- Personal Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Detailed travel documents
- Best elaborated route
- GPS-Tracks on request
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Rental bike insurance
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeings
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
- Free public parking space. For guests kat. A garage at the hotel € 8,- per night, no reservation required, payable on-site.
Category A: 3*** and 4**** hotels
Category B: hotels and inns (3*** level)