Your personal tour information and handing over of the bicycles (if booked) is in the evening. We recommend a little stroll through the medieval centre of Hann. Münden with the historic half timbered houses of the Weser Renaissance is very interesting. You will love the splendid old houses.
Hann. Münden – Kassel
You start your bike week with a tour from Hann. Münden along the river Fulda to Kassel. This city is definitely a highlight! Extraordinary museums, the parks Karlsaue and Wilhelmshöhe with impressive palace and statue of Hercules are making your day! (approx. 35 km)
Kassel – Melsungen
Enjoy your holiday during a relaxing bike tour along the river Fulda to Melsungen. This city and the half timbered houses are over 1000 years old! Stroll through the alleys; visit the palace, the church and the market square. (approx. 40 km)
Today you follow the river to Rotenburg a. d. Fulda which is in the northern part of Hessen. Experience 750 years of history! (approx. 30 km)
You continue your tour through charming low mountain range between the rivers Fulda and Werra. (approx. 40 km)
Todays tour will bring you along the river Werra to the city of Witzenhausen. You cycle along the river Werra until you reach Hann. Münden again. Individual departure or extension of your stay. (approx. 65 km)
You cycle on roads with low traffic or asphalted bike paths and side roads. There is an altitude difference of 200 m between Rothenburg and Eschwege, otherwise there are just little altitude differences.
- Overnights in hotels as mentioned above
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Half-board if booked: at least three-course-dinner or buffet (sometimes outside with voucher and not in the hotel)
- Personal welcome tour briefing (German, English)
- Detailed travel documents, route cards, route description, sight-seeing, telephone numbers (German, English, French)
- At best elaborated route
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- GPS-Tracks on request available
- Rental bike insurance
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeings
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of private expenses
Parking/arrival and departure
- A hotel car park is available for € 4,- per day, a reservation is not possible.
- There is a public park garage in Hann. Münden; cost approx. € 10,- per day.
Hotels of 3***-level and guest houses. All rooms are equipped with shower or bath and toilet.