Arrival to Berlin
Individual arrival in Berlin till the late afternoon. You get your travel briefing and your bikes (if booked). Afterwards you have time to stroll through the capital.
Berlin - Potsdam
At first you cycle through the government district, pass the Brandenburg Gate and the Potsdam Square. You follow the course of the old military road (B1). At the botanic garden a stopover is worthwhile, before you reach your destination for the day: Potsdam. (ca. 40 km)
Impressed by the sights of Potsdam you cycle at first alongside the Havel to Werder with its beautiful, on an island located old town. Fruit-growing and lakes shape the landscape till you reach your destination of today: Brandenburg at the Havel. (ca. 55 km)
You drive along the Lake Beetz, to the neo-baroque castle Ribbeck. Continue to Groß Behnitz to your hotel “Landgut Borsig”. (ca. 45 km)
You pass the charming old town Nauen. On your tour of today you cycle along the havel channels to Oranienburg. You reach it in the early afternoon, so that you have enough time to explore the town. You should absolutely visit the oldest baroque castle of the Mark of Brandenburg and the museum concentration camp Sachsenhausen. (ca. 60 km)
Oranienburg - Berlin
You cycle via the Sachsenhausen Memorial and tue former residential area of East German government. In Wandlitz you reach the bike path Berlin-Usedom, which leads you to tue federal capital Berlin. (approx. 65 km)
Berlin free disposal
Enjoy the day in Berlin.
Return journey or extra nights in Berlin
- 7 overnight stays in hotels like the described ones
- Half-board if booked: at least three-course-dinner or buffet (sometimes outside with voucher and not in the hotel)
- Personal welcome tour briefing (German, English)
- Detailed travel documents, route description, route cards with sight-seeing tips, telephone numbers (German, English, French)
- At best elaborated route
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- GPS-Tracks on request available
- Rental bike insurance
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeing’s
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
Arrival/Departure and Parking-Information
- Good connections to Berlin by train.
- Parking at the hotel, approx. € 16,- per day, on availability, no reservation possible.
During the trip you will be accommodated in a combination of 3‑4* hotels. Rooms are provided on a twin share basis with private facilities.