Arrival in Waren
In the afternoon welcome meeting and handover of the rental bikes (if booked).
Waren is your host for the next days. Explore the city centre with ist old brick buildings like the St.Marien Church ot the town hall. or take a rest and have a nice evening in one of the cafés, bars or restaurants.
Fleesensee and Kölpinsee
The Mecklenburg lake district is also called the land of the thousand lakes. Today you will get to know two of them and the maritime atmosphere around it. Your way also leads you to the wisent park in Damerow, before you cycle back to Waren. (approx. 60 km)
Maybe you are lucky to see a golden or a sea eagle in the sky. They are common in the region of the Müritz National Park. At the Bolter canal you can catch a boat and sail back to Waren or ride another 25 km on your bike via Klink and Röbel. (approx. 26-50 km)
Lake Torgelow is a nature reserve that surrounds a small island where cormorants live.In the city centre you will find some hisorical mansions which are quite impressive. (approx. 27 km)
Get to know one of the biggest land lakes of Germany. Todays tour leads you via little villages like Rechlin, Ludorf, Röbel and Klink back to Waren. (approx. 40-65 km)
Individual departure or additional nights.
The flat grounds and the well signposted bike paths make the region around the Müritz perfectly suitable for cyclists. This tour is easy to cycle, mostly on side roads and country lanes with light-traffic. Perfect for beginners!
- 5 overnights in the hotel you have booked including breakfast
- Welcome drink
- 10% off wellness treatments
- 1 boattrip from Boek past Röbel or Klink to Waren (restricted in April and September possible)
- 1 dinner with specialities from the region
- Entrance fee for the Müritzeum
- Welcome Meeting
- detailed route description and travel documents
- Rental bike insurance
- Arrival and departure
- costs for parking
- city tax
- optional sightseeing’s
- city maps
- Travel Insurance
- costs of the private requirements
Arrival-/departure and parking-information
- Good rail connections to Waren (Müritz).
- Free parking-space at both hotels. No reservation possible, payable locally.
Ringhotel Villa Margarete
Gut sein zu Körper und Geist, ankommen bei sich selbst - das können Sie in der Villa Margarete.